Thank you for your interest in Media Credentials. ONLINE PRESS REGISTRATION FOR Latino Fashion Week Chicago 2015 will open in August. Save the Dates September 30 – October 4.
Press registration is open to freelance photographers and videographers, any member of the broadcast, print and Internet media who can prove they work for an organization or publication that covers fashion news or entertainment on a regular basis. Our policy is one writer and one photographer per media outlet.
We welcome you to apply for press credentials, however, we reserve the right to deny you a pass. For easier processing, please be prepared to provide links of your articles from your publication’s Website and indicate your media reach in numbers (i.e. Followers).
At the event, please be able to present a business card should we need it to validate your credentials before issuing you a pass.
Please read the following guidelines regarding media credentials for Latino Fashion Week® |LFW™|. By submitting your application you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the requirements and agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. Applications must be filled out completely to be considered. Thank you for your interest and support!
Terms and Conditions:
- Be one of the following: Photographer, Videographer , Blogger or Editor for a Magazine or Newspaper
- Provide your business card at check in
- You understand that you are on official assignment as a representative of the news/media outlet listed in this application.
- You understand that LFW credentials provide access to specified event(s) only, and LFW representatives reserve the right to determine the level of access granted to credential holders.
- You understand that credentials do not automatically include a seat or permission for access to backstage areas at venue.
- You understand that photos or video taken at LFW events are authorized for publication only in the media outlet(s) listed on this application.
- You understand that (1.) credentials must be worn at all times, (2.) credentials cannot be copied and are not transferable, (3.) credentials can be revoked at any time, and (4.) the credential holder assumes all risk in case of accident.
- You must check in at Media table in order to receive your LFW PRESS PASS.
- If you cover this LFW 2015 event, you will be required to submit wrap up links to ALL video and articles written or produced for this event. High resolution photos and video must be submitted on a CD or Dropbox. All must be submitted to LFW within 1-3 days after the event. Failure to provide LFW wrap up may result in denial of your request for the following year.
- Share our LFW Events on your favorite social media site(s).
If you have any questions, Contact LFW:
Phone: (o) 773-733-7140 or (c) 773-754-9590 or email
APPLY ONLINE! Please complete the form below to submit directly to our LFW team.